THORSwap has developed an accessible interface with diverse wallet support for Node Operators to manage their node. Node Operators are absolutely integral to the THORChain Ecosystem and require a robust interface to assist them with active node management.
THORNode Management on THORSwap’s webapp and desktop app has many features to assist Nodes in managing the cross-chain future, such as:
🛅 Diverse wallet support — Manage your node with more wallet integrations such as connecting Ledger, Trust Wallet, and XDEFI. (the team will continue to integrate additional wallets).
🔒 Node Management Transactions — Bond, Unbond and Leave.
📟 Node Status — View the status of your node, activity, IP address, rewards, slash, bonding amount, and current active block.
🥇 Node Information — View Node Details by selecting a Node from the list.
🔱 Live statistics — bonding APY, total bonded, avg bonded, next churn height.
Check out the revamp of THORSwap and the new sidebar where you can navigate to THORNode
Manage your node with diverse wallet options such as Ledger, Trust Wallet, and XDEFI.
Give your favorite node some love 💙, add them to your watchlist to keep tabs (aka on-chain stalker 😉 )
1. Network Status — Live statistics of Network Status such as node bonding APY, total bonded, next churn height 2. Node Status — View the status of each node such as version, IP address, rewards, slash, bonding amount, and current active block.
View whether nodes are either currently active, on standby, or have been disabled.
View Node Details by selecting a Node from the list. See everything about the Node from IP address, Bonded amount, Status to why they were Jailed or Slashed.
- Bond more RUNE to your node - Unbond % of bonded RUNE from your node - Leave the network
Node operator can manually input address and send Node transactions.
- 1.Click Manage button in the THORNode section
2. Input THORNode Address and choose a type of Node transaction
3. Complete Node Transaction
Thank you for securing the network Node Operators. We hope you enjoy this tool to manage your node all from one interface 💪. We will continue to improve THORSwap, the THORNode management tool, and add diverse wallet support for Nodes.